Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm back!!

I'm Back!!!!

OMG twice in one week, don't fall off your Chairs now!

I've been Scrapping up a storm lately.. and it's felt so GOOD!

Here are some of my Creations...


















































Here is a more recent pic of Lillie taken this week.































Lillie is trying her hardest to crawl already.... I wish she would just slow down!

That's it for now, i'm off to bed, i've got an early start in the morning.

Thanks for dropping by, please leave me a comment if you don't mind!

Happy Scrappin'
Shelley.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh you are firing these are terrific.
I love the photos of beautiful Lillie too. She is such a cutie pie.
Hugs and kisses.
OOOOXXXX

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

Hay Shelley, Yes it is an ungodly hour of the night/morning but you know me working nights can put a bit of a strange hour of posting comments :) Love the photo's and layouts, keep up the great masterpieces. Chat to you soon (at a more reasonable hour hay)

Liz Weber said...

Awww Shelly your Lillie is so adorable. You sure have a lot of scrap models don't you lol. Nice to see your pretty layouts here.