Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Mother's Day

Woohoo! I was totally Spoilt on
Mother's Day!
These are the pressies I was showered
with for Mother's Day!
I received the Sizzix Fun Serif UPPERCASE Alphabet Set and also the Sizzix Fun Serif LOWERCASE Alphabet Set. I am also getting the numbers set as well next week. I have it on backorder just waiting for it's arrival, lol! I also got a Chocolate Mud Cake and also the Girls made me Handmade Cards each and DH brought the boys a shop made one for me as well.


Me with my Four Cherubs on Mother's Day. It's been along time since I got a photo of me with my Children, I usually don't like being in photos but I actually insisted on DH taking this one, lol! Well it was Mother's day and all so why not I thought? Both Teagan and Kiarra are holding a Tea cup and Saucer that they both decorated for me for Mother's day at their Girl Guides Camp they went to in April. Teagan (Far R) 9 years, Thomas (middle R) 2 years, Kooper (Middle L) 5 months and Kiarra (Far L) 7 Years. My four cherubs are always keeping me busy!




These are the Flowers
I got for Mother's day!


2 comments:

Robyn said...

What a lovely photo Shelley and gorgoeus flowers..lucky you!

connie said...

WOW Shelley lucky u... ive always wanted a sizzix....and such beautiful flowers!!...a nd i love that pic of u with the little kiddies....
love connie...xxxx