Thursday, May 18, 2006

Card's I've made!





These cards are Cards that I made for the Handmade Cardswap on Purplescraps that our lovely Vita hosted. I just got my swap cards back today and they are so gorgeous. I had to make 6 male and 6 female all Occasion Cards. I was very Challenged with the Male cards but I think they all looked good in the end. I hope the other swappers think so as well, lol! The only bad part about this all was that I didn't scan all 12 Cards that I made I only scanned these three female ones. Oh well, I might remember next time, I hope!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

These are wonderful and would definitely been a winner for everyone.

Mish said...

What gorgeous cards. Congratulations on getting your blogger up and running... Great job!

connie said...

Great cards...fantastic.....
and by the way ur BLOG looks GREAT!!!!....
will drop by offen..

love Connie...xxx

Deb said...

Hi Shelley, Great cards. Must admit it is a great way to use up a few supplies.

Smiles
TD xoooxx

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Thanks to all you ladies for your wonderful comments they are greatly appreciated and really cheer me up!