Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally a new car....

Well hubby and I have decided it's time for a new Family car and i'm the one getting it, woohoo! We've just brought a Toyota Landcruiser Prado Grande Turbo Diesel, it has Full Leather Interior, GPS Satellite Navigation {hopefully that will mean I won't get lost anymore..}, Alarm, Six Stacker CD Player in the Dash and she's Automatic, i'm so over driving a Manual around.

Here is a pic of our new baby, we are Flying interstate to pick her up and drive her back home. Won't be long and we'll be crusing in style. When we pick her up she'll have a new Bullbar, a new Hard Wheel Cover on the Spare Wheel at the Rear and she'll also have a new Roof Mounted DVD Player for the kiddies!I'll be back soon with a Scrapbooking Update, I have been Scrapping just not updating my Blog, lol!

Happy Scrappin'
Take Care,
Shelley.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au

1 comment:

~~**Skye**~~ said...

0o0o how shiny and pretty. Congrats on the new car. I bet you cant wait to get behind the wheel.