Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas has been and gone again!








Here are some pics of my four Cherubs enjoying their Chrismas Pressies.

Oh of course and a pic of Santa visiting us too, lol. Every year I video Santa coming to visit us but this year I took some photos too.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and were totally spoilt. I was I got a 18ct Gold 4 point Diamond Ring and also a 9ct Gold Necklace with Gold Love heart on it. See pic above, lol! My Children picked the necklace for me and I totally love it!

Happy Scrapping,
Shelley Turner.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au

2 comments:

Deb said...

OMG - how spoilt were you all???

Looks like you had a fabbo Christmas Shelley.

All the very best for 2007

Luv n hugs
TD xoxoox

unicornsjulie said...

I never really had a chance before now, but you or santa gave the kids the best presents, they are so special and deserve to be spoiled, I am so proud of you Shelley. You do a great job at making your kids happy, and Wayne too. Wow is all I can say congrats on great kids, you both work hard good on ya.