Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hasn't Time flown by.....

OMG Where has the time gone? It's been months since I dropped by. I must admit i've been really busy with my business and family too.
I've just brought a new camera a week ago and I got the Canon EOS400D SLR Digital. I'm so in love with it, it's my new baby.
The pic to the right is Kiarra my DD all dressed up as a Princess on Monday for our Girl Guides Dress up!

I'll share a couple of creations i've done recently!


This one is a tin I Altered not sure what i'll use it for yet?







This LO is of my daughter Kiarra feeding the Rainbow Lorikeets at Currumbin Bird Sanctuary.





These pics were taken of Thomas in May, 2006 Cruising around in his new 12 Volt car he got for his 2nd Birthday. He totally loves to cruise around in it at Full Speed he has no Fear!

This Lunch tin I Altered for Rebekkah my Daughter's Best Friend for her 7th Birthday party just Recently. Rebekkah totally loved it!

I'm hoping i'll be back again soon with some new creations to share with you all! I feel like i've got my Scrapping Mojo back again. I'm trying to do at least an hour a night, so we'll see how long it is I can keep this up?

Well that's a big post and I promise to be back again really soon!

Take Care,
Shelley Turner.

www.scrapbooking4less.com.au

Pre-order your Cricut Machine now

to save heaps of $$$$'s!



No comments: